ZWO MONO Astro Camera ASI1600MM Pro cooled - Sensor D=21.9 mm
ASI cameras stand for very good workmanship and have modern CMOS sensors installed. The cameras of the ASI1600 series are already almost a legend. The state-of-the-art Panasonic CMOS sensor convinces with very high sensitivity and very little noise at the same time.
Now ASI goes one better with the new ASI1600 PRO version. The main differences to the cooled version are:
Advantages and features of the ASI 1600MM Pro MONO camera:
- DDR memory buffer for more stable data transport auch unter USB2.0
- Improved thicker body
- Even less sensitive against dew and icing
Application ranges of the camera:
- USB 3.0 for a fast download - an also be used with USB 2.0
- DDR3 memory buffer to help improve data transfer reliability. Additionally, the use of a memory buffer minimizes amp-glow, which is caused by the slow transfer speeds when the camera is used with a USB 2.0 port.-- Powerful Peltier cooling up to 45 °C below Environment.
- Powerful Peltier cooling up to 45 °C below ambient
- Sensitive CMOS sensor with 21.9 mm diagonal - 16 megapixels
- High resolution through 3.8 µm pixels
- Comes with AR protection window - full transmission also in IR. If infrared should be blocked, an IR-cut filter is necessary.
- Distance from T2 connection thread (female) to camera sensor: 17.5 mm
- High sensitivity - QE more than 60% - ideal astronomy camera for dim objects
- 12bit ADC
- Deep sky images (nebulae and galaxies): Due to the high sensitivity, nebulae and galaxies are captured after only a few seconds. By cooling down the camera up to 45 °C below ambient, the already low noise can be further reduced. By increasing gain (like the ISO setting of DSLR cameras), you can reduce exposure times below 30 seconds. Effects from seeing or inaccuracies of the drive are eliminated.
- Lunar and planetary images: extremely short exposure times (due to high sensitivity) freeze the seeing. Through the high resolution of the sensor, many details can be reproduced even at shorter focal length. Video astronomy is also possible.
Optimal support by Teleskop-Service before and after purchase:
We work with the cameras ourselves and can offer you optimal advice. Which camera matches your telescope, how do you achieve optimal adaption ...
APM Telescopes is one of the biggest ZWO dealers. Due to our contacts, we offer best possible service also after purchase.Downloads, Drivers:
ZW Optical supplies software and drivers online for free download.Frequently Asked Questions about ZWO Cameras:
The FAQ section is constantly updated by ZWO, here you can find the answers to many questions.
Please noteZWO Users ForumManuals for ZWO products:
The manuals page is constantly updated by ZWO, here you can find user guides for ZWO products.
Scope of Delivery:
- ASI camera cooled
- T2 extension (21 mm long)
- T2 extension (16.5 mm long)
- Adapter to 1.25" with filter thread and cap
- Flat adapter T2 to 1.25"
- M42-M48 adapter
- 2 distance rings
- Quick guide
- USB3.0 cable, long
- 2 USB2.0 cable, short
- Camera bag
ASI 1600 MMPro - Cooled USB 3.0 MONO astro camera for deep sky photography. High-resolution CMOS sensor with 16 megapixels.