TS-Optics PhotoLine 102mm f/7 FPL-53 Doublet Apo with 2.5" FocuserThe telescope
This apochromat from the PhotoLine series from Teleskop Service offers very good performance in any application area. By combining FPL53 (Ohara, Japan) and a lanthanum element, a chromatic correction is achieved which matches the one of an FPL53 triplet - with significantly shorter cooling times. Even at highest magnification, the image remains free from distracting chromatic aberration. This means that the fast refractor is not only very well suited for astrophotography and wide-field observation, but also for moon and planets.The mechanics
Very fine mechanics guarantees joy with the telescope and universal application capabilities.
The new PhotoLine 102 mm apo offers, besides a lens of the latest generation, also a mechanical equipment which leaves nothing to be desired. Thereby the performance of the lens can be fully implemented photographically or visually.Advantages and features
102mm f/7 FPL53/lanthanum glass lens for an image free of chromatic aberration
- Ball bearing supported focuser with rack & pinion adjustment. The support is decoupled from the adjustment of the draw tube.
- Overdesigned draw tube for full illumination even with full-frame format.
- 1:10 reduction for precise focusing.
- Motorized focusing can be upgraded
- M63x1 thread (female) for threaded adaptions and 2" / 1.25" for pushed adaptions
- Internal baffles and very good internal blackening for contrasty images
- Retractable dew cap for easy transport
- CNC tube rings and GP style dovetail bar included
The Photoline f/7 apochromat is fully suitable for astrophotography, however, like with any fast refractor, the field has to be corrected so that the stars at the image edge stay nicely round. Delivery contents
- Photoline 102 mm f/7 Apo
- CNC tube rings
- GP style dovetail bar
Apochromatic refractor from Teleskop Service with very well corrected object lens and best mechanics for astrophotography and observation