The APM Apochromat 152mm f / 7.9 impresses with its high performance in the 6" refractor category. We have succeeded in developing a telescope with high-quality optics and a solid tube at a previously unattainable price. The new 152mm - 1200mm ED has doublet optics with OHARA FPL 51 glass. The second lens is made of lanthanum to achieve maximum correction. This new, innovative combination leads to an optical performance that is far above the usual in this price category To guarantee the typical high quality of APM telescopes, every optic goes through an interferometric test at 532nm (green).
With its focal length of 1200mm, the 152mm ED is an impressive all-rounder. From observing tight binary stars with high contrast to detailed planetary observations, a new group of enthusiasts will be amazed by the APM quality of this scope. The well-known APM quality has proven itself in all areas. The reliable 3.7" focuser with rack and pinion and 1:10 gear remains stable even under high loads and is also suitable for astrophotography.
The APM apochromatic ED refractor 152/1200mm - Excellent performance at an incredibly attractive price!
Review (Cloudy Nights, english)
- Modern optical design
- Excellent chromatic correction due to the use of FPL51 and Lanthanum
- Large 6" aperture, fully usable for astrophotography
- Modern multi coatings
- Reliable OTA construction
- Selected accessries with the delivery
- OTA 152/1200mm
- CNC tube rings
- 3.7" APM Rack & Pinion focuser with 1:10 gear
- 2" / 1.25" Deluxe eyepiece adapter
- finder bracket
- Carrying case
- Adapter M82x1 male (Backfocus 230mm)
- Adapter M82x1 female to M68x1 male
- Adapter M68x1 male to M63x1female
- Adapter M63x1 male to 2" APM Fast Lock (Backfckus 180mm)
Our totally new, lightweight and compact, 2-Lens 6" ED Apo - including case.