ZWO Monochrome CCD Camera ASI 1600MM
ASI cameras stand for a very good workmanship and use up-to-date CMOS sensors. The camera is very versatile, excellently suitable for objects of the solar system. Due to the low-noise CMOS sensor, deep sky images are also well possible.
With 21.9 mm sensor size and high resolution 3.8 µm pixels, the ASI1600MCC monochrome camera offers very high detail resolution and simultaneously a large field of view.
Over colour cameras, MONO CCD cameras have the advantage of higher sensitivity and resolution. However, the effort required for getting a color image is higher (L-RGB method).Advantages and features of the ASI 1600 Monochrome camera:
- USB 3.0 for a fast download - an also be used with USB 2.0
- Sensitive CMOS sensor with 21.9 mm diameter - 16 megapixels
- High resolution through 3.8 µm pixels
- Distance from T2 connection thread to camera sensor: 17.5 mm
- Comes with AR protection window - full transmission also in IR. If infrared should be blocked, an IR-cut filter is necessary.
ZW Optical supplies software and drivers online for free download.Software and drivers for all ZWO camerasIn the box:
- ASI camera
- Adapter to 1.25" with filter thread
- Quick guide
- USB cable
- ST-4 autoguider cable
ZWO Monochrome CCD Camera ASI 1600MM - Sensor D=21,9 mm