Baader Hyperion Zoom Barlow Lens - 2.25x
... turns the 8-24 mm Hyperion Zoom into a 3.5-10.5 mm Zoom with exceptional image quality
... also recommended for photography - comes with T2 and filter thread connection
The Baader Hyperion Zoom Barlow lens screws into all 8-24 mm Hyperion Zooms and increases its magnification by 2.25x. On- and off axis image quality remain at 100%. With this accessory, you can spread the focal length range of your Hyperion Zoom to 3.5 to 24 mm!
But the Baader Hyperion Zoom Barlow can do even more:
- a T2 foto adapter is included. The Hyperion Zoom is a powerful converter for 2.25 - 4x in combination with T2 extension rings.
- with optional 1.25/2" adapters, you can combine this Barlow with nearly and eyepiece.
- !! Important: The barlow element cannot be screwed into a 1,25" extension tube as the mechanical specifications do not match !!
Eyepiece / camera side connections:
- Triplet lens design for maximum optical quality
- anasticmatic flat field design for best field correction
- Phantom Group Coating - one of the best coatings available for maximum contrast and transmission.
- 1.25" filter thread at the telescope side
- Weight: 104 gramms
Fields of use:Baader Hyperion Zoom Barlow
- Direct connection to Hyperion Zoom with adapter A
- T2 (M42x0.75) connection via adapter B
- Direct 1.25" filter thread connection
The Hyperion Zoom Barlow lens turns your Hyperion Zoom into a planetary Zoom eyepiece with a focal range of 3.5 - 10.5 mm without compromising the optical performance.Baader Hyperion Barlow an Okular
With an optional T2-1.25" or 2" adapter, you have a classical modular APO Barlow lens suitable for all eyepieces (see also the accessories section).Baader Hyperion Barlow as converter
With the supplied T2 adapter, the Hyperion Barlow can be mounted in front of DSLR and CCD cameras. The optical performance is similar to a very good photo converter.Scope of delivery:
- Hyperion Barlow Lens 2.25x
- Hyperion Zoom adapter
- T2 adapter
- Dust covers
Baader Hyperion 2.25x Barlow lens w/ 1.25" and T2 connection