Baader Hyperion Mark IV 8-24mm KlickStop wide angle Zoom eyepiece - 1.25" and 2" One of the best zoom eyepieces available with exceptional image quality and unique adaptation options
The new Hyperion Zoom Mark IV by Baader Planetarium sets benchmarks. It has the same optical quality than comparable eyepieces with fixed focal length and offers attractive additional possibilities.Advantages of the Mark IV Zoom:
- High optical quality even if compared with similar eyepieces with fixed focal length
- 1.25 and 2" barrels in standard delivery
- Two adjustable eyecups in standard delivery: a comfortable wide one and a slim one for binocular use
- Direct connection to T2 with optional adapter
- Compatible to many spotting scopes, e.g. TS optics, Celestron, Zeiss...
- Wide field of view 50° - 68°
- Range of focal length: 8 - 24 mm
- Silent click stops at 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24mm
- Fully multi-coated
- Matte blackened interior for high contrast
- Parfocal: Changing the magnification does not alter focus
Big eye lensExtensive scope of delivery of the Hyperion Mark IV Zoom:
The Hyperion Zoom's eye lens is especially big for comfortable viewing position and advantages in photographical use.
Increase the focal variety of Your Hyperion Zoom by using the Hyperion Zoom Barlow :
The Hyperion Zoom Barlow is an eccessory designed especiall for the Hyperion Zoom Eyepiece. It increases the Magnification by a factor of 2,25x. Sharpness in the center and in the field is not affected negatively. The barlow is to be screwed inside the eyepiece only. With that Barlow You tranfer Your Hyperion Zoom into a real specialist for planets and can cover the area from 3,5 mm to 24mm. See the barlow listed below in the "Recommended Accessories".
Photography with the Hyperion Zoom:
For photography, the Hyperion Zoom can be used without limitations. With the T2 adapter (HypT2 or HypT220), you can easily adapt to (D)SLR cameras using a standard T2 ring additionally. Via the system thread, you can also adapt many compact digital cameras - find more tips in the "accessories" section below.
Optimal for binocular use:
The slim eyecups are ideally suited for binocular use. The click-stop mechanical system allows setting identical focal lengths at both eyepieces.
Easy adaption of the Hyperion Zoom to many spotting scopes:
Many spotting scopes convince with their good objective but the standard zoom eyepiece in their delivery content often lets space for further improvements. Attaching a camera is often not possible.
Here, the Hyperion Zoom is a real alternative. It offers the quality of an eyepiece with fixed focal length, optimal adaptations to cameras and it fits directly to many spotting scopes, e.g.:
- Teleskop-Service (M35 thread)
- Celestron and Synta (M35 thread)
- Zeiss with integrated M45 thread
- Telescopes with SC thread
Baader Hyperion Mark IV Zoom Eyepiece (8-24mm) - 1.25" & 2"