APM Fork Mount for large Binoculars
The APM fork mount is the result
of user feed back. The optimum, smooth manual tracking, coupled with nearly no vibrations
and at the same time a high load capacity are unsurpassed.Therefore, the APM fork mount is the first choice for your binocular.Fields of application
- solid azimuth mount for Astronomy - suitable for our new APM ED 100mm and 120 mm Binocular
- Alt/azimuth Fork-mount
- Weight 10.6 lb
- Tripod connection with 3/8" photo tripod thread
- Panning area 360°, tilting from horizon to zenith
- Accessory interface with Vixen like dovetail and clamp ( the current pictures will be shortly replaced by new once, showing the new mounting system )
- Adjustable friction in Altitude and Azimuth
Tilting up to Zenith
Through the special fork design this mount enables you to tilt up to the zenith. So you can use it for astronomy and nature observing.Technical details
The Pivot bearing (base) is made as dry storage.
Thus the fork is easily removable. Without Pivot bearing it only weights 4.07 kg. In addition the separate base is easily assembled on the tripod.
The distance of the fork-arms is 28 cm inside, and 36 cm outside. This fork-mount is suitable for our 100mm and 120 mm binoculars, and the 28x110 binocular.
Because of its enormous panning range this solid azimuthal mount is equally suitable for astronomy and nature observing.