Tecnosky eLLe Binomount - stable alt/azimuth Mount for photo tripodsThe Triton Tecnosky Binomount combines both elegant and stiff design.
Even big binoculars up to 100 mm aperture, big spotting scopes and medium refractors are supported stable. It allows free observing across the whole sky.Fields of use
- Astronomy: Visual observation with binoculars, spotting scopes and short telescopes up to ca. 18 lb and 20 cm diameter
- Pan head for nature observation and photography with heavier cameras
Tilting up to Zenith
- Alt/azimuth single arm fork mount
- Weight only 4.2 lb
- Payload capacity up to approx. 18 lb
- Tripod connection with 3/8" photo tripod thread
- Panning area 360° , tilting from horizon to zenith
- Accessory interface with slotted hole for 1/4" and M6 screws (1/4" inclusive, M6 on request)
- Adjustable friction in Altitude and Azimuth
Through the special fork design this mount enables you to tilt up to the zenith. This is very interesting for starobserver and also spotting scope user.New Version with 15 mm thick stronger basis plate with roller bearings!Delivery contents
- 1/4" Mounting screw
Tecnosky Single Arm Forkmount for Binoculars / Telescopes and Spotting Scopes up to 18 lb weight.