Boren-Simon 10" f/2.8 Powernewton Astrograph - Aperture 254 mm / focal length 711 mm - fully corrected field- take extremely deep astrophotos within one night only- enjoy the amazing performance with great sharpness and no reflection problems due to the professional ASA reducer / corrector
Stunning astrophotos and extreme depth at a moderate time effort - this is what the powernewtonians stand for. Thanks to the fast system. You can gather enough raw material for an entire object in one night.The advantages of the 10" f/2.8 Powernewtonians:
- Short exposure times at f/2.8 perfect for DSLR cameras without cooling
- moderate exposure times when using narrowband filters
- Very good field correction thanks to the ASA corrector / reducer
- High mechanical stability due to the carbon tube
- Total length of only 950 mm / weight of 11.5 kg ... can also be carried by smaller mounts
- Backfocus of 65 mm starting from T2 thread - are suitable for OAG
- Fully illuminated and corrected field for APS-C format sensors
The Baader Steeltrack focuser:
One of the central parts of the PowerNewtonians is the modern Baader Steeltrack. The focuser is only 50 mm tall, starting from the outside tube wall and can carry even larger cameras and payloads without flexing problems. Only using that low profile focuser we were able to modify the focus position. Even with f/2.8 we can still use a secondary mirror of only 88 mm.
Illumination and correction of the 10" f/2.8 ED Astrograph:
The backfocus of the 10" f/2.8 PowerNewtonian is 65 mm. The popular Kodak KAF8300 sensor is being fully illuminated and corrected. Even DSLR cameras with the APS-C sensors can be used with the instrument and by using a flatfield correction. You get rid of any vignetting left.
- 10" Astrograph with 254 mm aperture and carbonfibre tube
- Baader Steeltrack focuser with 1:10 dual speed
- 4-Element ED Reducer and Corrector
- 8x50 Viewfinder
- GP Level Dovetail
Powerful Boren-Simon 10" f/2.8 Astrograph with full Correction over the Field.