TS Carbonfibre Newtonian 200 mm f/6 Planetary Newtonian with Baader Steeltrack Crayford Focuser
The UNC series from Teleskop Service are THE alternative to Newtonians from Far-East but also to high-end, high-cost instruments. All that doesn´t mean that You have to come to a compromise with the materials. UNC stands for Universal Newtonian Telescope with Carbonfibre tube.
- Lightweight but stiff carbon tube "Made in Germany"
- Better field illumination by optimized focus position
- Modified primary mirror holder
- Baader Steeltrack 2" Crayford focuser with dual speed
- Modified secondary mirror with optimized offset position
Each Carbonfibre tube is a unique piece and handmade. These are customized products and not a chinese mass product. Little issues on the surface are a proof of the handproduction process. Of course these issues do not affect the telescopes optical performance!
The "Zero Expansion" main mirror has nearly the same expansion properties as Zerodur. Even at extremly temperature differences this material don´t changes it´s expansion. The perfect mirror surface and the high quality will fully remain. The secondary mirror has a diameter of 50 mm (minor axis) and so you will get an obstruction of only 25%. The diffraction limited main mirror additional with the only 25% obstruction makes the UNC 20012 to a perfect apochromat refractor alternative for all observers which love a perfect view on moon and planets.Delivery contents
- TS UNC Carbon Newtonian Telescope with 2" Baader Steeltrack Focuser
- Tube rings made of aluminium with two flat bases
- Vixen Level finderscope holder
- 8x50 finderscope with holder
- Reduction from 2" to 1 1/4" with 2" filterthread
TS optimized Planetary Newtonian with Carbonfibre Tube and 2" Baader Steeltrack focuser.