TS Carbonfibre Newtonian 200 mm f/4 with Baader Steeltrack Crayford Focuser
The UNC series from Teleskop Service are THE alternative to Newtonians from Far-East but also to high-end, high-cost instruments. All that doesn´t mean that You have to come to a compromise with the materials. UNC stands for Universal Newtonian Telescope with Carbonfibre tube.
- Lightweight but stiff carbon tube "Made in Germany"
- Better field illumination by optimized focus position
- Modified primary mirror holder
- Baader Steeltrack 2" Crayford focuser with dual speed
- Modified secondary mirror with optimized offset position
Each Carbonfibre tube is a unique piece and handmade. These are customized products and not a chinese mass product. Little issues on the surface are a proof of the handproduction process. Of course these issues do not affect the telescopes optical performance!Delivery contents
- TS UNC Carbon Newtonian Telescope with 2" Baader Steeltrack Focuser
- Tube rings made of aluminium with two flat bases
- Vixen Level finderscope holder
- 8x50 finderscope with holder
- Reduction from 2" to 1 1/4" with 2" filterthread
TS optimized Newtonian with Carbonfibre Tube and 2" Baader Steeltrack focuser.