This adapter enables the recessed installation of the small M63 APM-Riccardi Apo-Reducer in various 3" focusers with M68x1 internal thread.
- APM 3" ZTA focuser
- Baader 3" Steeltrack focuser
- TS 3" Crayford focuser
- TS 3" Linear Power focuser
- 3" focuser from the Skywatcher Esprit apochromats
With this adapter, the correct screwed connection of correctors for astrophotography is easy. In addition, it enables a stable, short adaptation to the M48 thread. The overall length is only 6.3mm. The adaptation is very easy. The reducer is simply screwed to the adapter with its M63 internal thread and then screwed into the M68 connection thread of the focuser. The reducer disappears completely in the focuser. This enables the use of the reducer, which requires a back focus of around 170mm, also on refractors that do not offer such a large back focus. The only requirement is that the extension can accommodate the reducer of Ø and free length.
The M48 thread on the accessory side can accommodate standard accessories such as OAG, filter wheels and slides, etc. Everything is connected securely and without tilting. The adapter has an M48 internal thread for filters too. Of course, this adapter can also be used as a simple adaption.
- Universal adaptation of the M68x1 Riccardi Reducer from APM
- Recessed installation of the APM Riccardi Reducer in 3" focusers
- General adapter, suitable for many 2.5" focusers
- APM M68 / M63 / M48 Adapter
This adapter allows to install the M63 APM-Riccardi Apo reducer inside the focuser barrel of different 3" focuser