Rotarion - The First Automatic Eyepiece Wheel (complete System)The ROTARION, the First Automatic Eyepiece wheel, patented in the E.U. & U.S.A.
Change the power/magnification of your telescope with a simple Click!
The Eyepiece Change Made Easy: automatic, quickly and precise without touching the telescope and avoiding deviation in positioning or misalignment of the optical axis between eyepieces, lenses (Barlows, Reducers, etc.), prime focus and the telescope. Finally no more looking in the dark for your next eyepiece!
The automatic quick change of eyepieces (EP) allows you to adjust the right magnification by increasing or decreasing the EP’s mm number, the “zoom effect”. Ideal for astrophotography with the ROTARION PHOTO accessory: quick change your lenses without touching your telescope or your imaging equipment!
Find lost objects out of your Field of View (FOV) due to poor telescope alignment or tracking. Quick change to your eyepiece with higher mm number to increase your FOV and re-locate!
The automatic quick eyepiece change can be done with the ROTARION near the telescope with the ROTARION HAND CONTROL accessory or remotely using the included ROTARION REMOTE CONTROL free software. A fail proof system for all local or remote telescopes. Ideal when you need to change magnification due to changes in atmospheric “seeing” conditions or when changing from planetary or deep sky astro-imaging. Change the eyepieces, lenses or prime focus locally or remotely without touching your telescope!
And with the ROTARION AUTOFOCUS accessory changing telescope magnification and focusing has never been easier. Just with a simple Click!
The ROTARION & Accessories, a serious kit for serious observers and astro-imagers.
Youtube Videos: Development and test setups to the Rotarion Eyepiecewheel.
- ROTARION (Basic System)
- Rotarion Photo Modul
- Autofocus Modul
- ROTARION REMOTE CONTROL free Windows PC software (USB stick/pen-drive).
- USB cable for Windows PC control.
- Serial cable for Windows PC control.
- AC 110-240 Volt / DC 12 Volt power supply.
- International AC power adapter.
- 4 units German Made Baader 1,25” Click-Locks.
- 3 units extender ring M42 – 5mm length to adjust eyepiece cups height.
- 3 units extender ring M42 – 10mm length to adjust eyepiece cups height.
- 3 units extender ring M42 – 20mm length to adjust eyepiece cups height.
- 3 units extender ring M42 – 40mm length to adjust eyepiece cups height.
- 2 units 2” focuser barrel with filter thread.
- 1 unit 2” retainer ring to adjust ROTARION focus position in 2” focuser.
- Instructions manual.
- Instructional video (USB stick/pen-drive).
- Eyepieces, lens or other ROTARION accessories not included.
The eyepiece change made easy
Automatic, quickly and precise without touching the telescope and
avoiding deviation in positioning or ...