Skywatcher Esprit 120ED Triplet Apo Refractor 120 mm f/5.25 with Corrector and small APM-Riccardi Apo-Reducer Set
The new 3-elements apo refractor offers maximum sharpness on the axis. The
Triplet FPL53 Super ED objective produces a very sharp image free of colour aberrations. The APO has a doublet field flattener to get a flat field -
full corrected - for astrophotography. The flattener offers a generous
back focus allowing the use of filter wheels or off-axis-guiders. Additional in this set you get our new small APM-Riccardi Apo-Reducer including all connection adapters, which shows after some tests in combination with this apochromat also excellent results. So you will get two focal lengths: 630 mm with f/5.25 and 840 mm with f/7.
The focuser offers 1:11 microfocusing and 360° rotation for perfect framing.
For photography with the included flattener and APM-Riccardi Apo-Reducer all adapters are included up to the Canon EOS adapter. For the using of accessories like an off axis guider or different cameras we can make you a special offer.Delivery contents
- 120 mm f/5.25 triplet Apo refractor with aluminiutm tube
- 2-element field flattener
- APM-Riccardi Apo-Reducer small
- Adapter set for APM-Riccardi Apo-Reducer small
- Adapter to M48x0,75 for exactly 55 mm working distance
- Canon EOS adapter
- 2" 99% dielectric diagonal mirror
- 2" 28 mm wide field eyepiece
- 9x50 finder with erecting prism
- 3" dovetail
- Aluminium case
FPL53 Triplet Objective / Doublet Field Flattener for maximum sharpness in the field in a set with the new small APM-Riccardi Apo-Reducer.