The classic 6" aperture (152mm) with a focal length of 1200mm is very popular and was launched by all well-known optics manufacturers worldwide. APM can deliver the very high-quality Triplet SuperED apochromats at short notice and at very attractive prices!
Our top-class ZTA focuser with 3.7" is used in this version. The tube is made of aluminum as standard. The weight is just over 14kg, which is remarkable for such an optics and is easy on the back.
The 6-incher is both visually and photographically a great scope that can be used universally. The focal ratio of f/7.9 allows a relatively "slim" optical design with rapid cooling as well as excellent chromatic and spherical correction. The 152mm diameter offers 2.5x more area than a 4" telescope and about 50% more area than a 5-inch device. Separate the tightest double stars with colored components, break them up into globular clusters and observe the finest details of planets a, high-contrast photography (i.e. with narrow band filters) or larger objects using a reducer are a pleasure.
In addition to the large 3.7" focuser, all the important reducing adapters are already integrated in order to conveniently connect both photographic and visual accessories. Tube rings are standard, as too viewfinder bracket.
A wonderful high-tech device that you can self-design!
- High quality SuperED triplet design
- Excellent chromatic and field correction
- Modern broadband multicoatings
- Fast f/ratio for visual and especially photographic use
- Lightweight and optimized OTA
- High quality APM ZTA focuser with 1:10 gear
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Optical tube with APM LZOS SuperED triplet Apo 152/1200mm
- APM CNC tube rings
- 3.7" APM ZTA focuser with 1:10 gear, rotatable 360°
- APM Fast Lock Clamping reduction 2" / 1¼"
- APM 3" mounting plate
- Test certificate
- Protective caps
- Transport case
The 152 mm APM - LZOS 3-lenser SuperED in the new inexpensive special package with 3.7" APM Focuser.