With almost 5 inches of aperture on each side, you can dive into the observation of areas with very interesting objects and details. Our large 120mm binoculars are made for the sophisticated amateur astronomer and semi-professional nature watcher.
These binoculars allow i.e. a very detailed moon observation as well as studies in nebula regions, star clusters and the observation of distant planets. Thanks to the excellent, apochromatic SD glass optics, the objects are displayed crisp and with very high contrast. This binoculars class can still be mounted on photo tripods (strongly recommended) and is equipped with a stable handle. By changing the eyepieces, these binoculars are much more flexible than fixed-magnification models. The entire body construction is solid and durable.
Our range of 120mm binoculars offers a very good price-performance ratio and will be your reliable companion for many years! The 45° model can be used very universally for terrestrial and astronomical objects.
- High quality, apochromatic SD primary optics
- BAK-4 prism system
- High quality multi-coatings of all optical components
- Variable magnification by changing the eyepieces
- Stable magnesium body
- Weatherproof, nitrogen-filled
- Universal 1.25 "eyepiece holder with IF
- Extendable dew shields
- Photo tripod connection
- 120mm SD-Apo binoculars 45°
- Test protocol
- 1 set of 18mm ultra flat field eyepieces (37x magnification)
- Handle and photo tripod adapter
- Lens and eyepiece caps
APM 120 mm 45° SD-Apo Bino with 1,25" eyepieces. Including Eyepieceset UF18mm