With almost 5 inches of aperture on each side, you can dive into the observation of areas with very interesting objects and details. Our large 120mm binoculars are made for the sophisticated amateur astronomer and semi-professional nature watcher.
These binoculars allow i.e. a very detailed moon observation as well as studies in nebula regions, star clusters and the observation of distant planets. Thanks to the excellent, apochromatic SD glass optics, the objects are displayed crisp and with very high contrast. This binoculars class can still be mounted on photo tripods (strongly recommended) and is equipped with a stable handle. By changing the eyepieces, these binoculars are much more flexible than fixed-magnification models. The entire body construction is solid and durable.
Our range of 120mm binoculars offers a very good price-performance ratio and will be your reliable companion for many years! The 90° viewing position enables comfortable observation of high altitude astronomical objects without deficits in ergonomics.
- High quality, apochromatic SD primary optics
- BAK-4 prism system
- High quality multi-coatings of all optical components
- Variable magnification by changing the eyepieces
- Stable magnesium body
- Weatherproof, nitrogen-filled
- Universal 1¼" eyepiece holder with IF
- Extendable dew shields
- Photo tripod connection
- 120mm SD-Apo binoculars 90°
- Test protocol
- 1 set of 24mm ultra flat field eyepieces (27.5x magnification)
- Handle and photo tripod adapter
- Lens and eyepiece caps
APM 120 mm 90° SD-Apo Bino with 1,25" eyepieces. Including Eyepieceset UF24mm.