TS PHOTOLINE 80mm f/6 FPL53 Triplet APO - 2.5" RAP FocuserA perfect travelling apochromate - for observation and astrophotography
Under the lead management of Teleskop Service, this high-quality Photoline Triplet APO with FPL53 element from Ohara (Japan) came to life as optimal travelling apochromat.
Even at higher magnification, the image has no annoying chromatic error, with excellent correction at the same time. It is one of the best and fastest 80 mm apos we have seen. The fast focal ratio of f/6 not only keeps the refractor very short, it also provides short exposure times for astrophotography.
Best mechanics ensure an excellent image quality over years and success in astrophotography
Even the best optics can be used successfully only if the mechanics is right. Here, savings were often made in the wrong place. This is not the case for the Photoline 80 mm f/6 apo.The advantages and features at a glimpse:
- Rack-and-pinion focuser, plain bearing mounted. The support is decoupled from the drawtube drive.
- Oversized drawtube with 60 mm clear aperture for full illumination even if full-frame sensors are used.
- 1:10 dual speed system for ultra-precise focusing
- High-quality CNC tube with internal baffling and very good internal blackening - no annoying stray light
- M63x1 thread (female) allows for screwed and thus stable adaptions for astrophotography
- Retractable dewcap - only 43 cm transportation length
- Modern and multi-coated 3-element lens with FPL53 as APO element
- High-quality CNC rings and GP style dovetail bar with photo thread connection
- 80/480mm Triplet APO
- CNC aluminium tube with rings and dovetail bar
- 2,5" RPA focuser with dual speed transmission and 1.25" reducer
Compact and lightweight Travel Apo Triplet.