G11 Mount with Gemini 2 Goto System
The big, beefy G-11 mount with the Gemini Servo (GOTO) System factory-installed. All black anodized, machined alumnium and stainless steel mount. Gemini GoTo System uses super accurate Servo motors, and has a GoTo database of 41,000 objects. Weight Capacity is 60 lbs.
SPECIFICATION: R.A. / DEC. AXIS
• All machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized.
• All stainless steel hardware.
• One 3.750” diameter needle thrust bearing.
• One 2.000” diameter needle thrust bearing.
• Two 1.500” diameter needle bearings.
• 5.625” diameter, 7075 aluminum worm gear, 360 tooth.
• Dual supported, ball bearing housed stainless steel worm-heat treated and ground.
• Variable slip clutch, both axes. One knob design.
• 1.250” diameter stainless steel shafts.
• Fully locking, unique tangent arm design altitude adjustment, 14-64 degrees, large knob for easy alignment. (8-68 degrees with small modification).
• Laser engraved latitude scale in 2 degree increments.
• Single knob azimuth control, bi-directional +/- 8.5 degree.
• 5.000” diameter laser engraved setting circles, 4 minute R.A., vernier reading to
1 minute / 1 degrees DEC., vernier reading to 0.1 degree. R.A. circle engraved for Northern and Southern Hemisphere.
• Porter slip ring design.
• 160 oz/in stepper motor, 0.5 arc sec. step.
• Dovetail saddle-plate allows for the interchanging of any tube assembly-reduces need for DEC. weights.
• Removable stainless steel weight shaft w/safety knob.
• 21 lb counterweight.
• 7 lb and 11 lb extra counterweights available.
• Through the axis polar scope, works in Northern and Southern Hemisphere.
Polar scope optional.
• Instrument weight capacity 60 lbs.
• Equatorial head weight 36 lbs. The Gemini 2 GoTo Control
The state-of-the-art electronics with powerfull servomotors impresses with many reasonable features:
- Polar alignment without polar scope
- Slew rates free choosable up to 8° per second
- Periodic Error Correction (PEC)
- Northern and southern hemisphere operation
- Over 40,000 objects
- USB ports
- Autoguiding port - ST4 level
- Full color graphic touch screen
- Classic four-button pattern for guiding, centering, moving and slewing on both the touch screen and tactile membrane on the rear
- Stand Alone System. No PC required
- Ethernet 10/100 with full IP function permits operation from anywhere
- Geographic data of multiple station storable
- Nightvision mode - against dazzling
- DC servos for improved accuracy with higher torque than steppers - and less loud
- Firmware upgrade via internet
- English, German, French & Spanish displays (more languages in preparation)
- Automatic tours are suggested
• All machined aluminum, black anodized, powder coated.
• Tripod height, adjustable from 33” - 48”
• Removable leg design for easy transporting.
• Tripod weight 35 lbs.
- Losmandy G11 Mount
- Gemini 2 Controller
- Counterweight 9,5 kg