TS Optics adjustable Guide Scope Rings - set of 2 pieces
Good guide scope rings are one key for successful astrophotographs. These rings are machined of solid aluminium. However, they are not excessively heavy and thus do not burden mount and telescope tube unnecessarily. These adjustable tube rings are manufactured for TS to our high quality standards in an up-to-date CNC production.The advantages
- Through the handy knurled screws, a wide adjustment range is possible, the telescope can be adjusted by several degrees.
- For ensuring optimal stiffness, the tube rings are, like the adjusting screws, made of metal.
- The adjusting screws have a hard plastic tip. Thereby, the varnish of the guiding scope or finder is not damaged.
- The guide scope rings have a flat base of 45 mm width for easy attaching to flat surfaces or dovetail bars with four M6 female threads.
- Set of 2 guide scope rings
Solid metal guide scope rings for compact telescopes and finders with flat support surface