TS Optics Imaging Star 130 mm f/5.0 Flatfield APO Telescope
Fast 130 mm apochromat - f/5.0 with 650 mm focal length - flat image area through built-in 3-element corrector.
IMAGING STAR Apo Refractor Telescopes from Teleskop Service are developed for the dedicated astrophotographer. Objective and corrector are perfectly matched to each other for best results on axis and in the field. With f/5, this 130 mm apo offers a very high speed.
The apo offers a very well corrected and illuminated image field of approx. 42 mm diameter. Because of the moderate exposure times, the noise can be kept very low, which benefits especially the owners of uncooled DSLR cameras. Of course, the apochromat is suitable for CCD cameras, too.The advantages and features of the TS Imaging Star 130 mm Apo:
Mounting the camera to the telescope:
- 130 mm aperture - fast f/5
- FPL-53 triplet objective from Ohara (Japan) for an image free of chromatic errors
- Newly designed dual-speed (10:1) 2.5" R&P focuser for directly screwed-in connection of the camera
- Well corrected and illuminated image field with 42 mm diameter
- 360° rotation für optimal positioning of the object on the chip
- CNC tube rings for optimal mounting
- Stable case for transport and storage with space for accessories
- Retractable dew cap - transportation length only 550 mm
The camera is connected via the M48x0.75 thread or the M68 thread. The distance of the M48 thread to the camera sensor is exactly 53 mm. The distance of the M68 thread to the camera sensor is 74 mm, so you have enough space for custom adaptions and for all commercially available cameras.Visual observing with the Imaging Star apo:
Because of the relatively short distance of the corrector to the focus, the apo is not suitable for the use with normal 1.25" or 2" star diagonals. Nevertheless, the apo offers an impressive visual performance, due to the large corrected image area. For the observer, we offer a short adapter flange (Item TSIS-ZS1) with star diagonal mirror which is directly clamped into the focuser, instead of the M48 adaption.The 2.5" rack and pinion focuser:
The newly designed 2.5" R&P focuser holds even heavy cameras without tilting. It was escpecially designed for photographic use. Adjustment is done by a rack WITHOUT shifting. The knurled screw at the base blocks the adjusting mechanism and guarantees perfect keeping of the focus over hours. Additionally, you can lock the draw tube also with a knurled screw at the upper side.
The focuser includes the 3-element corrector and has a male M68x1 Zeiss level connection thread at the camera side. The reduction to M48x0.75 is attached to this thread, too.In the box:
- TS Imaging Star 130 mm f5.0 Apo
- CNC Tube Rings
- 2.5" Rack and Pinion Focuser with M68x1 and M48x0.75 connection
- Transportation Case
TS Imaging Star 130 mm f/5 - 6-element Flatfield APO Telescope