TS Optics professional 2" L-RGB filter set for astrophotography
this LRGB filter set, you can take color images of celestial objects
with monochrome CCD cameras. This kind of deep-sky photography has a few
advantages over the astrophotography with color cameras:
Advantages of the L-RGB filters
- MONO CCD cameras have a higher resolution than color cameras with the same chip. Objects are shown with more details.
to the steep edges of the filters, high quality colour images are
possible even close to towns, as the disturbing light pollution is
- The sensitivity of a mono CCD camera is higher
than the one of a comparable colour camera, so, with these L-RGB
filters, dimmer objects are within reach at the same exposure time.
the colour brilliance of an L-RGB image is higher than the one of a
normal color image, as you can control the colour weighting during image
- With the luminance filter, you can generate a
high-resolution luminance image and with the RGB filters you can create a
splendid colour image. During image processing, you can mix the
resolution of the luminance and the color of the RGB image.
- High transmission and steep edges offer a very high contrast.
- The colour weighting of the filters is well balanced.
- Infrared is cut off by each of the filters, for better sharpness and contrast. Over 92% of the visible light are transmitted
- The surfaces are plane-parallel against unwanted ghost images.
- The surfaces are anti-reflective coated.
- The filters are mounted in high-quality aluminium cells with accurate filter threads.
- The filters are durable through a scratch-resistant coating.
- The TS LRGB filters have an identical thickness to avoid readjusting of the focus.
- 2" LRGB filter set
- Protective cases
Four 2" filters: luminance, red, green and blue for color images of celestial objects with monochrome CCD cameras