TS Optics 80 mm Guide Scope with 600 mm focal length, including tube rings and 3" dovetail clamps
The alternative to off-axis guiding. With suitable auto-guiders, telescopes with apertures up to 300 mm can easily be guided. For best adjusting stability, telescope and adjustable rings are completely made of metal.Features
- Complete set consisting of guide scope rings, 80/600mm refractor with 1.25" focuser and 3" Losmandy level dovetail clamps
- The guide scope fits to all Losmandy level dovetail bars
- The focuser is made of metal. The drawtube is adjustable and the focus position can be locked with a set screw.
- The focuser accepts 1.25" accessories and T2 accessories
- The guide scope rings are made of metal and have 125 mm inner diameter
- Each of both guide scope rings has a Losmandy level dovetail clamp for easy adaption to telescopes
- Handy knurled set screws on the tube rings make finding a guide star easy
- At the end of the set screws are plastic inlays for preventing the tube from being scratched
The refractor uses an achromatic high-quality lens with 80 mm aperture. The two-element objective offers a well-corrected image and allows magnifications up to 200x.
You can use the refractor as guide scope, but also as an universal telescope for moon, planets and nebulae. It is also well suited for daytime use.The focuser
The focuser offers 60 mm adjustment range for focusing. The focus is located quite a distance behind the focuser.Accessories at eyepiece side
- For 1.25" crosshair or normal eyepieces, you need a star diagonal.
- For straight T2 connection for auto guiders or cameras we recommend 2x 40 mm T2 extension tubes - and everything is screwed together
- For straight 1.25" connection for auto guiders with 1.25" barrel we recommend 1x 40 mm T2 extension tube and 1x adapter from T2 to 1.25"
- 80/600mm refractor with protective caps
2x adjustable tube rings
2x Losmandy level dovetail clamp
Guide scope for astrophotography in adjustable rings with Losmandy level dovetail clamps