CNC Tube Rings with elegant design and uncompromising quality from TS Optics
A beautiful telescope should be attached to the mount with perfect tube rings, too. Here, a beautiful look is as much in demand as gut technical properties. The CNC tube rings from TS Optics fulfill these requirements.
- The tube has only 10 mm distance to the bottom side of the rings, thus the mount is not additionally loaded by unnecessarily long levers.
- The tubes have plane support surfaces on both sides with three female M6 threads on each side. One thread is in the middle, two threads are at a distance of 12.5 mm from the middle. With this, you can attach dovetail bars and accessories soundly and safe.
- With only 20 mm thickness, the rings are lightweight yet very stable
- A thin layer of felt was put on the inside of the tube rings for avoiding scratches. However, the tube is clamped very well in the rings and does not change position. That is important if a guiding scope is attached to the rings.
- 2x Aluminium CNC tube rings
Stable and lightweight metal tube rings for optimal connection from telescope to mount