TS Optics Flattener / corrector for imaging with the TS 80mm f/7 ED refractor
Corrector and camera adaptation is completely screwed - correct distance for optimal results
The TS 80mm f/7 ED refractor is a good allround telescope. To make it fit for astro photography, you need this two-element field flattener which screws directly into the focuser's drawtube. All necessary adaptations are included and give the correct back focus distance for the DSLR camera. Your 80 mm ED Apo then becomes a powerful f/7 astrograph.
The image performance and versatility of this kit are superior to simple plug-in-correctors. Advantages
Attaching the camera to the corrector set
- Optical element is the proven TSFlat2, one of the best correctors available
- 40mm illuminated and corrected field diameter
- Completely screwed via the M54 thread of the focuser, therefore no tilting!
- All necessary adapters are included
- The corrector is placed inside the focuser for optimal position
- Free selectable working distance for optimal accessory use
Included are the adapters to M48. The standard back focus is then 55 mm, perfect for DSLR cameras with the M48/Bayonet adapter. You just need to attach your camera with the M48 ring and you're ready to shoot!
If you need more distance, e.g. for an off axis guider, just replace the rear spacer(s) by a shorter one or leave it away. So you receive up to 79 mm back focus for additional imaging accessories.Adapting the corrector kit to the 80mm ED
The corrector comes pre-assembled. Screw off the 2" receptacle of your telescope's focuser and screw in the corrector kit with the male M54 thread facing towards the telescope. Two M48 spacers (14 and 10 mm) are included for the back focus of your choice.
- No spacer: 79mm working distance
- 10mm spacer: 69mm working distance
- 14mm spacer: 65mm working distance
- 14mm and 10mm spacer: 55mm working distance (perfect for DSLR camera with M48 T-ring)
With our M48 extension rings you can change the working distance and make a perfect adaption to your image train.Delivery contents
- Corrector / flattener and adapter set for the 80mm f/7 ED Apo
TSFLAT2 with extension rings for selectable working distance up to 79 mm