TS 1.25"-Filter for Jupiter and Saturn observation For more details in the atmosphere of the big Planets Jupiter and Saturn
This useful and affordable blue filter for 1.25” telescope eyepieces will significantly increase contrast of the main cloud belts of Jupiter. Also in the Saturn atmosphere, you can see more details. The filter is also useful for photography.
Other than the Moon, the gas giant planet Jupiter shows more detail than any other object in the night sky. This handy 80A Medium Blue filter will let you make the most out of each view of gigantic Jupiter. Attach the filter to any filter-thread equipped 1.25” telescope eyepiece to enjoy enhanced views of Jovian cloud details. Since Jupiter is such a bright object in the night sky, using this filter will help preserve your dark-adapted night vision thanks to its 30% transmission.
Not only will the filter help to reduce the overwhelmingly bright disc of Jupiter, but it will also increase your ability to discern visible features. When used in telescopes with substantial focal length, the Jupiter Observation Filter can significantly improve views of the famous Great Red Spot storm region by enhancing contrast of the storm against surrounding Jovian cloudscape features. Features
- Helps to reveal atmospheric details of Jupiter and Saturn easily in any telescope
- 1.25" eyepiece filter with metal filter cell compatible with any filter-threaded 1.25" telescope eyepiece
- Medium Blue 80A filter enhances contrast of Jovian features such as the Great Red Spot
- Significantly increases visibility of the main equatorial cloud belts
- Filter in robust storage case
For more details in the atmospheres of the two larges gas planets