TS Optics 14" f/5.13 Newtonian Astrograph
The N-AG14 is an interesting telescope for astrophotographers who want to use a CCD camera or a DSLR camera with large sensors. Like all models of this series, the N-AG14 also offers a fully corrected and illuminated image field of 54 mm diameter.TS-Optics N-AG Astrographs for astrophotography without compromises
N-AG telescopes were developed based on the proven ONTC series. The aim
was to develop a telescope for demanding astrophotographers. With the
N-AG telescope series, this aim is achieved. Convince yourself!
Anti-reflex paint for maximal contrast
carbon fiber tube made in Germany - manufactured as carbon fiber hard
foam sandwich for optimal stiffness at low weight. The telescope obtains
its optimal temperature properties from the. In case of medium
temperature changes, refocusing is not necessary anymore.
- Primary and secondary mirror cell were also made in Germany. The entire collimation of the telescope can be done without tools.
the best focuser for Newtonian telescopes - Starlight Feather Touch
TRUE-3.0" dual-speed focuser - this focuser clamps 3" accessories
together like screwed.
- 3" coma corrector with the best
illumination of all 3" correctors - suitable for all common sensors,
perfectly suitable for high-resolution sensors to large format sensors.
The adaption to the M68x1 Zeiss style adapter thread is included
primary and secondary mirror for maximum sharpness. After assembling,
every N-AG is checked on the optical bench. A production journal is
included with every telescope.
- The edge of the secondary is blackened for preventing stray light and reflexes.
- CNC machined metal tube rings for best stability and elegant design. Mounting to dovetail bars is done via female M6 threads.
- Like the ONTC telescoeps, the N-AG astrographs also offer two further focus positions for all common 2" and 3" correctors.
the ONTC Newtonians and also the N-AG astrographs, Berger
Antireflexfarbe is used. It darkens the inner wall of the tube as well
as velours. Besides the lower weight, the main advantage is that the
paint almost does not attract dust. The optics stay clean. With velours,
dust quickly accumulates at the main mirror.Connecting your CCD camera to the telescope
The N-AG astrograph
offers a generous working distance of 69.3 mm from the M68x1 connecting
thread. Using full-frame DSLR cameras
N-AG astrograph is made to use cameras with large sensors. However, you
will see vignetting when using SLR cameras. This comes from the body of
the camera or from the adaption via M48. By using flats, you can
eliminate this vignetting. Full-frame CCD cameras are not affected by
it, as the distance to the sensor is bigger and the cameras usually have
a larger connection thread.Delivery contents
- Optical tube assembly
- CNC tube rings
- 8x50 finder, straight view
- Dust cap for the front side
- Starlight True 3" Feather Touch focuser with 3" clamping
- Reduction from 3" to 2"
- N-AGK3 corrector
- M68 connection
- Collimation manual and manufacturing protocol
The N-AG astrograph is a fully equipped telescope for astrophotography without compromises