TS-Optics Binomount DX - stable fork mount for binoculars, telescopes and spotting scopes
The TS Binomount DX is an ultra-stable support for binoculars up to 100 mm aperture. But spotting scopes up to 120 mm or telescopes up to 150 mm aperture can easily be installed, too. The mount allows smooth tilting from horizon to zenith. This makes the TSBinomountDX an ideal platform for all nature lovers who want to use their instrument for viewing the stars, but also for observing objects in nature.
The advantages at a glance
- High-quality workmanship with attention to detail
- Wider fork with 252 inner distance for large binoculars up to 110 mm lens diameter
- 3/8" photo thread at the base, thus the mount fits to any good photo tripod
- Quick coupling and clamping of the binoculars by a stable saddle plate
- Quick and accurate pannings, but also tiltings up to the zenith are not a problem, due to smooth Teflon bearings
The hight adjustment can be smoothly adjusted or even locked by friction screws at right or left.
For horizontal panning, you can decide by yourself how smooth- or rough-running the adjustment will be. Just turn the counter ring until the drag matches your needs and lock the position with the headless screw. You have to do this only once.
Precisely crafted alt/az mount especially for binoculars up to approx. 100 mm aperture.