TS ONTC Carbon Newtonian - 12" f/3 - free configurable equipment
ONTC Newtonian Telescopes from Teleskop Service are a unique system on the market
choose the components and the bias of your telescope and get a
Newtonian without compromises for reaching your astronomical goals.
We are happy to help you with the configuration and create a complete concept tailored to measure and according to your wishes.
Please consult our sales department by phone or email
Tel.: 06835 / 923 949 -0 E-Mail: email@example.com
ONTC Newtonian telescopes advantages
- Optimal configuration for astro photography by free choice of focuser, focus position, secondary mirror
- Selected optics: Every CNC Newtonian is being tested before shipment.
- Carbon tube in hard foam / sandwich design for maximum stiffness but low weight
- Exceptional temperature characteristics: Refocusing after temperature drift is normally not necessary.
- Upgradable: If your interests change, the system can be re-configurated any time.
- Every single telescope will be made in close collaboration with you. A true "made in Germany" product.
Main mirror cell
ONTC Newtonian is equipped with a high-quality 9 point main mirror
cell. It holds the mirror precisely and without putting any stress on
it. Especially for a f/3 mirror, a precise cell is essential in order to
keep the collimation.Secondary cell and spider vanes
mount of the secondary is optimized for maximum stiffness. Even a heavy
secondary does not move during transport. Of course the cell is fully
adjustable. The spider vanes are only 1 mm "thick". In the manufacturing
process, the secondary's correct offset is taken into account.
The carbon tube
the ONTC Newtonians, we use hard foam carbon tube. The tube weight is
less than 4 kg with the stability of a steel tube weighing 10 times
At the ends of the tube and around the focuser, reinforced
material is used in order to absorb punctual high loads. Bending around
the focuser or the main mirror cell is prevented.
Recommended coma correctors for astro imaging
Tele Vue Paracorr VIP-2010:
A good corrector for this system, offering pinpoint stars across the
field of an APS-C sensor. The standard 88mm secondary is large enough
and offers good field illumination. Focal plane can be 80 mm above the
tube because of the focal extending effect of the Paracorr.
An alternative is the ASA Quattro corrector
It needs a focal plane 110 mm above the tube if combined with the
Baader Steeltrack. Offering an exceptional field correction and wider
field illumination, it needs a bigger secondary mirror.
- TS 12" f/3 ONTC Newtonian telescope 1/6 Lambda with carbon Tube
- CNC tube rings
ONTC Newton-Teleskope werden nach Ihren Wünschen maßgeschneidert