TS Optics Coma corrector and Off Axis Guider for Newtonian telescopesPerfect combination for all Newtonian telescopes from f/4
In combination with the short backfocus TSOAG9, optimal results are guaranteed with perfectly round stars. The high resolution of modern CCD cameras presents the disadvantages of external guiding scopes. Really pinpoint stars are unlikely and the image size has to be reduces afterwards.Advantages of the combination
- Guiding and taking pictures with the same telescope saves weight and enhances tracking precision.
- Coma corrector and off-axis-guider are connected to each other with a M48 thread - no T2 bottleneck.
- Better field illumination (compared with T2 coma correctors)
- Designed for Newtonian telescopes from f/6 to f/4
- No problems with short back focus
With the back focus of 41mm, it is possible to combine a CCD camera with a filter wheel or filter drawer. The guiding camera (or -eyepiece) can be placed in three circular positions.Delivery contents
- Coma corrector with off axis guider
Perfect combination for all Newtonian telescopes from f/4 for perfect guiding