TS PHOTOLINE 115 mm f/6,96 Triplet APO with 2.5" RP focuser 1:11Colour-free triplet apo for astrophotography and observation with 2.5" RPA focuser - glass from Ohara, Japan
TS Optics PHOTOLINE 115 mm f/6,95 Triplet Apo Refractor Telescope
The PHOTOLINE triplet apo from Teleskop-Service offers an image which was available only from significantly more expensive refractors until now. By the neatly manufactured objective, the chromatic aberration is brought down to a non-bothersome minimum. The correction is noticable better than the one of comparable ED instruments.
The objective is not cemented, but airspaced. Of course, it is adjustable. We have compared imaging quality and sharpness in field with a similar instrument with 110 mm aperture and came to the conclusion that the visual and photographic quality is significantly better.The features of the TS PHOTOLINE 115 mm Apo:
Astrophotography with the PHOTOLINE 115 mm APO
- High class triplet objective with two special glasses - optical quality and colour correction significantly better than from simple FPL53 dublets.
- Retractable dew cap - thus perfectly suited for transportation - transportation length only approx. 71 cm!
- High-quality 2.5" RPA focuser with 1:10 gear reduction for precise focusing
- 360° rotation of the focuser
- Noticable better illumination than all comparable apochromatic telecopes with smaller 2" focusers - the APO can be used up to full-frame.
- CNC machined tube rings - no simple aluminum cast
- The objective is mounted adjustable and temperature compensated. The cell will keep the adjustment - ideal for transportation
- Every single apochromat is tested and perfectly adjusted on our optical bench prior to shipping. You get a tested and checked telescope.
The Apo is perfectly suited for astrophotography. The fast aperture ratio allows short exposure times at high resolution. Extended nebular regions can be photographed with the apo very well as small galaxies or planetary nebulae.We recommend three correctors for the 115 mm PHOTOLINE APO:TSFLAT2
- Universel corrector without changing the focal length. The corrector is simply put into the 2" receptacle. Working distance from the M48 thread to the camera sensor is 111 mm. The corrector is ideal for DSLR camaras and CCD cameras with smaller sensors.TSFLAT2,5
- The bigger brother of the TSFLAT2. The corrector is designed for full-frame sensors. The working distance from the M69 thread to the camera sensor is 91 mm. For the adaption of the TSFLAT2,5 to the female M63 thread of the Apo, the adapter M63a-Flat25 is needed.
TSRED379 - The PHOTOLINE telecompressor reduces the focal length to 632 mm and improves the aperture ratio to fast f/5,53. The working distance from the M48 thread is 55 mm (T adapter and DSLR camera). for the adaption of the TSRED379 to the femaleM63 thread of the Apo, the adapter M63a-M68i is needed.The APO lens of the PHOTOLINE 115 mm:
For maximal contrast, the triple objective is multicoated on every air-glass surface. It is mounted stress-free in a temperature compensated cell. The image is free from annoying chromatic aberrations and allows magnifications up to 300x.
Even when photographing bright stars, no blue fringe will affect the impression of the image.
The objective is made for Teleskop-Service in this version. By using the two special glasses (Lanthanum and FPL51), a very good correction of the colour error is achieved, in practice comparable to the correction of an FPL53 triplet lens.The 2.5" RPA focuser
The ball bearing mounted focuser holds accessories up to approx. 5 kg without tilting or slipping. Camera sensors up to full-frame size are completely illuminated.
- The drawtube is moved by a rack & pinion system. It is separated from the bearing section by ball bearings. Even under heavy load, it can be operated smoothly with fine movements.
- The focuser offers a 360° rotation.
- Through the 1:10 dual speed transmission, a more precise focusing is achieved.
- The female M63x1 thread at the focuser allows screwed adaptions for astrophotography. We offer suitable adapters. Of course, a 2" and a 1.25" adaption are included.
In the box:
- Photoline Apo 115/800 mm
- CNC tube rings
- Dovetail bar Vixen level
TS PHOTOLINE 115 mm f/6,96 Triplet APO with 2.5" RP focuser 1:11