TS Optics 1.25" star diagonal with CNC metal body, 99% reflection and 1/12 LambdaA deluxe 1.25" star diagonal with brass compression ring for a secure hold
There are many 1.25" star diagonals on the market. Many of them have a mediocre mirror quality with 90% reflectivity (10% loss) and a plastic body.
The new 1.25" diagonal by TS Optics stands for a high-quality alternative. It offers excellent image and mechanical quality. There's no vignetting over the full 1.25" field.
Another advantage is the locking screw which does not sits near the top (often 3 or 3.5 mm), but a bit (9 mm) down the receptacle. This position avoids jamming if eyepieces with a thick body are used.Advantages at a glance
- Field illumination: full 1.25" without vignetting
- Reflectivity: dielectric 99% coating for bright images
- Optical surface quality: 1/12 Lambda
- Mirror substrate: BK7 optical glass
- Body: completely CNC machined
A deluxe 1.25" star diagonal with brass compression ring for a secure hold