Geoptik ocular turret 1.25" - for 4 x 1.25" eyepieces
... due to the very short design also suitable for Newtonians
Geoptik Ocular Turret
Geoptik Ocular Turret makes fast eyepiece changes possible. Within
seconds, you can switch between different magnifications. Due to the
very short optical length, it is even suitable for Newtonians.
recommend this article for the use in public observatories and also for
lunar and planetary observation. In all fields where a quick and easy
magnification change is important, this ocular turret is a good
The ocular turret's advantages
- very short optical length (only 17mm back focus)
- solid metal design with small tolerances - the eyepieces are exactly aligned to the optical axis.
- ring clamping mechanism
- precise locking position for each eyepiece
- Weight: 330 g
- Material: Aluminium
- Diameter: 110mm
- 1.25" connection on telescope and eyepiece side
- Back focus: 17mm
- -- Suitable for 4x 1.25" eyepieces or adaptions
To enhance the effect of fast magnification changes, we recommend parfocal eyepieces.
Geoptik ocular turret 1.25" - for 4 x 1.25" eyepieces is also suitable for Newtonians