Combining the power of a large optical tube, the extreme portability of the patented collapsible FlexTube design and SynScan computerised Go-To technology, the new Skyliner FlexTube Synscan Dobsonians bring over 42.900 celestial objects right in front of your eyes, and automatically track them as they move across the night sky - its as easy as a walk in the park!
The patented dual-encoder design allows you to manually move the telescope anytime and to anywhere you wish - with no need for realignment. Slewing to an object on the opposite side of the night sky no longer feels like watching a kettle boil. Simply push the tube close to the object and let the computer do the rest of the work.
- Diffraction limited 12" parabolic primary mirror for sharp and contrasty images
- Aperture 305mm, focal lenght 1.500mm, f/4.9
- Easy setup and transport due to collapsible FlexTube design
- Two star alignment
- 42.900 objects in database containing full Messier, NGC and IC catalogues
- Quiet operation
- Total weight appr. 45kgs
- 12" Dobsonian with Rockerbox and SynScan GoTo Controller
- 9x50 finderscope
- 2" focuser with reduction 1¼"
- 10mm & 25mm 1¼" Super Plössl eyepieces
- Users manual
The new Skyliner 12" Goto Dobson with Flextube design and parabolic primary mirror for sharp and contrasty images