TS 90° L-bracket for mounts with lateral quick coupling
The TS Optics L-bracket allows attaching of binoculars, spotting scopes or even small telescopes to alt-azimuthal mounts with quick couplings at the side. The stable construction with big saddle plate enables warp-resistant adaption. Many long bores facilitates custom connections.
Sidewise Vixen GP level dovetail bar with long bores and photo threads allows for further adaptions.
Examples for mounts
- Vixen Porta mount
- Celestron NexStar GoTo mount
- GIRO mounts with quick coupling
- Skywatcher SkyTee and TS Optics AZ5
- Altair SABRE
- Berlebach Castor
- GSO GSAZ
- iOptron Minitower
- Skywatcher Merlin, Synscan Goto, AZ4
For which instruments is the L-bracket suitable
The maximal distance from long bored to dovetail bar is 190 mm, so you can attach binoculars, spotting scopes, and telescopes with a width of 190 mm between middle and edge or a diameter of 380 mm.
- binoculars with 110 mm aperture
- all commercial available spotting scopes
- telescopes with apertures up to 200 mm
- all commercial available cameras
- L-bracket with dovetail bar
The TS Optics L-bracket allows attaching of binoculars and spotting scopes to alt-azimuthal mounts with quick couplings at the side.