Tele Optik discontinued years ago the super strong made Giro XXL azimuth mount but to many customers asked us for such like XXL mount, we decited to design a new one
some quick technical datas:
• bottom diameter 180 mm = 7.1 inch
• horizontal axis: diameter 50 mm, made from Stainless Steel V2A as friction axis in central part and at both ends with 50 mm = 2 inch axial-needel-bearing
• vertical axis: 180 mm = 7.1 inch gliding on teflon. Bottom and top part is pre-loadet with a 45 mm = 1.772 inch axial-needel-bearing
• telescope attachment arm: diameter 60 mm = 2.362 inch, made from Alu AlMgSi1
• distance from center of mount to end of arm = 200 mm = 7.874 inch
• total height of mount from bottom side to top of central locking screw is 160 mm = 6.3 inch
• total length of mount from side of shaft attachment to end of telescope arm = 305 mm = 12 inch
• side telescope arm has 2 threads Metric M6 with center to center spacing of 35 mm like Tele Optik GR2 DX and GR3 DX , so same quick release holder can be used.
• weight: 10,0 kg = 22.00 lbs
very difficult to say weights, we all know it depends on the tripod and lenght and size of scopes. From my experience, if the mount is sitting on a real strong tripod, like our Tele Optik , this mount will hold very solid a Celestron C14, a APM Apo 7", a APM Achromat 8", on a strong pier, 50 kg, 120 lbs or more shall be really no problem.
Delivered with order:
• Twin view Mount
APM - AzMaxLoad Mount twin view Version
Currently there are no reviews available for this product. Be the first to write a review.