"Chart The Night Sky"
A Planisphere is an early analog computer chart used to map the night sky, and an important instrument for identifying stars and constellations. Early predecessors of the Planisphere were utilized by the ancient Greeks and were essential tools for navigation.
• Movement: Japanese-Quartz
• Dial: Swiss Super Luminova (luminous glow for up to 3 hours)
• Bracelet: Sport rubber
• Case: 43 mm dia. X 9 mm thickness, matte silver finish
• Water resistant: 3 ATM
• Latitude: 35 - 50 (Northern Hemisphere)
• Packaging: Gift boxDelivery contains:
Now available: The Planisphere Watch - Chart The Night Sky.