A transportable telescope with large aperture which fits into a car and can be set-up by one person, that´s the dream of every observer. This Dobsonian can fulfill this dream. The telescope provides 406 mm aperture for unforgettable observations.
- Premium parabolic primary mirror with 406mm diameter
- Improved design of the rocker box for easier assembly even by one single person
- Adjustable friction brake in altitude so even heavy accessories can be used or the eyepieces can be changed, without change of the tube′s position
- Steel roller bearings with two metal plates for azimuthal adjustment, thus gentle tracking is possible even at high magnification
- Very good 2" Crayford focuser with 1:10 micro transmission for accurate focusing
- Extensive accessories for instantly succesful observations
- TS-Optics 16" Dobsonian
- 2" focuser with reduction 1¼"
- 2" extension tube
- 30mm 2" ERFLE eyepiece
- 9mm 1¼" Super Plössl eyepiece
- 8x50 finder with dovetail connector
- Primary mirror fan with battery holder
- Dust cover for the primary mirror
- Users manual