- 8" SCT
- Binoculars on tripod over 80 mm
- Celestron NexStar 5, 5i, 8, 8i
- Celestron NexStar 8GPS
- Intes / Intes Micro 5", 6",
7" Maksutov Cassegrain
- Meade LX90 (all)
- Meade LX200 8"
- Orion SkyQuest XT Dobson 4.5"
The Telegizmo covers are lightweight and longer lasting than any telescope cover on the market today. Basically, we don't recommend long term 365 exposure because most of the time this will cause the material to degrade at approximately 4-6 months. If used like most customers...2-3 days to 2-3 weeks at a time, the covers will last for years. (The TGD1 weighs 9 oz). Not just a plastic bag, but multiplayer insulator. The heat reflective performance of the cover is like Mylar but with a material strength equal to a multi-layer light weight tarp. The material was originally developed for NASA as an insulator in spacecraft. It is very strong, light, tear and puncture resistant and is highly superior to Mylar in durability. Most Telegizmo covers open on the end. However the refractor covers open on the side. All have a sown in drawstrap to close the open end.
• Water proof
• Highly reflective
• Greatly reducing scope temperature on scopes left outside in sunlight.
• They can be securely fastened to your scope with the built in draw string.
• The TeleGizmos material is unaffected by high wind.
• Highly tear and puncture resistant.
• Safe to minus 200 F
Our material has extreme temperature tolerance; they stay malleable in temps well below freezing and are unaffected by summer sun and heat. We also can produce custom sized covers for almost any type of application including equipment tables, laptops, any type of accessory and more. Let us know what you need and we will work with you to produce it.