Meopta Binocular MeoStar B1 HD 56 mm with 15 x Magnification
Fluoride lens elements deliver incredible images at maximum distances.
Developed to be the ultimate longrange, low light binocular the MeoStar 15 x 56 HD features massive 56 mm HD objective lenses provide a light gathering capability unmatches by any premium large objective binocular. Extra low dispersion, fluoride objectivelens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing inchallenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity. Proprietary MB5501 ion assisted lens multicoatings deliver maximum lighttransmission in dusk to nighttime conditions and ensures superior brightness and pin point resolution. Our MeoShield coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. Sculpted thumb pockets and properly balanced chassis are comfortable during long glassing sessions. If you spend your hours in the field during the edges of the day and into night our largest MeoStar binocular will deliver the brightest view.
15 x 56 - Massive 56 mm HD objectives for observing the greatest detail at maximum distances in low light to dark conditions. Excellent choice for early morning, dusk and nighttime nature watching, hunting and astronomy.Features:
- MeoBright - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright ion-assisted multicoatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8 % light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- HD Lens Elements - High definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in house and precisely matches for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100 % guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100 % guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schmidt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus Diopter Control - Central focus wheel smoothly operates on a finely tuned ration allowing precise, accurate focus acquisition with no backlash. Integrated central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Ergonomic Armor Design - Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatique and improve grip. Sculped thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction - Aircraft grade aluminium chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.
- 30 Years Transferable Warranty - All MeoStar binoculars carry Meopta´s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).
- Eyepieces - Designed with elements to eliminate distortion and deliver extra-wide, edge-to-edge sharpness and clarity. Twist-up, removable eyecups accommodate all users.
- Carrying strip
The high power Binoculars by Meopta, with 56 mm HD Optics and 15 x Magnification.