Meopta Binoculars MeoStar B1 50 mm HD Series with 12 x Magnification
Fluoride lens elements deliver incredible images at extended ranges
The addition of extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or colorfringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity. A larger exit pupil delivers a relaxed view and extracts extra detail in low light and shadowed areas. MB5501 ion assisted lens multicoatings deliver maximum brightness while MeoShield coatings protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. Surprisingly compact for a 50 mm binocular its size and weight compares directly to competing 42 mm binoculars yet its large objective lens size ensures maximum resolution and lowlight ability at maximum distances. If observe on the edges of the day and desire the highest resolution images a MeoStar B1 50 mm HD binoculars the perfect choice.
12 x 50 - High magnification for observing the greatest detail at maximum distances. Excellent choice for nature watching or hunting on wide open terrain where greater observation range is desired.Features:
- MeoBright - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glas optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright ion-assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- HD Lens Elements - High-definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schmidt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control - Central focus wheel smoothly operates on a finely tuned ratio allowing precise, accurate focus acquisition with no backlash. Integrated central diopter control is easy to adjust and accomodates +/- 3 D.
- Ergonomic Armor Design - Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction - Aircraft grade aluminium chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.
- 30 Years Transferable Warranty - All MeoStar binoculars carry Meopta´s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).
- Carrying strip
Highest quality, robust 12 x 50 Binocular with best color Correction - built for your whole life!