Our 9mm XWA eyepiece is an impressive one! Target of the optical construction was the best possible correction of image geometry and color correction with a gigantic 100° field of view at the same time. That succeeded! Again: Solid body, high-quality anodized, lens system fully multi-coated, lens edges and internal components effectively blackened. Your perfect companion for deep sky objects, even at high magnifications!
9mm focal length already offers increased magnification on most telescopes. The advantage: Your object remains completely visible, even if you want to observe a larger nebula or star cluster.
- Incredibly large field of view of 100°
- Fully multi-coated lenses for excellent light transmission
- Effective reduced chromatic aberration
- Excellent contrast
- Lens edges and inner spacer elements completely blackened
- Stray light and ghosting have been eliminated
- Easy conversion by removing the screw tube from 2" to 1.25"
- Body completely black anodized with high scratch resistance
- Filter threads for 1.25" and 2"
- Upper end of the eyepiece conical for use on binocular attachments
- Removable eyecups with M44.5 x 0.75 external thread for camera connectivity
- APM XWA eyepiece 9mm 1.25" / 2"
- Dust caps
- Carton packaging
The new, extreme 9 mm Wide Angle Eyepiece by APM with 100°.