Our 5mm XWA eyepiece is even more extreme. A full 110° field of view with a focal length of only 5mm offers a very wide range of applications, regardless of whether high-magnification deep-sky observation or planetary observation. Filters of 2" or 1.25" can be used, which is particularly useful on large scopes. You don't have to compromise on quality, as this eyepiece is made very solid and has a complex optics, of course fully multi-coated!
- Incredibly large field of view of 110°
- Fully multi-coated lenses for excellent light transmission
- Effective reduced chromatic aberration
- Excellent contrast
- Lens edges and inner spacer elements completely blackened
- Stray light and ghosting have been eliminated
- Easy conversion by removing the screw tube from 2" to 1.25"
- Body completely black anodized with high scratch resistance
- Filter threads for 1.25" and 2"
- APM XWA eyepiece 5mm 1.25" / 2"
- Dust caps
- Carton packaging
The new, extreme 5 mm Wide Angle Eyepiece by APM with 110°.