Starlight Instruments Posi Drive Motor System for Feather Touch Focuser
This motor works with the Focus Boss II system and is attached to the pinion shaft to eliminate the possiblility of slippage.
- Extrem fine resolution of 24000 steps per 1 inch
- Tested to lift in excess of 56 pounds
- No worrying about the reduction assembly slipping
- Easy installation with step by step instructions
- Durable aluminium construction
- Rigid & Robust design
- Sleek aestethic look
This motor works with the Focuser Boss II digital system.
It was designed to attach to the pinion shaft and not the reduction assembly to eliminate the possibility of slippage.
- rigid & robust design
- bi-polar motor
- durable aluminium construction
- no worrying about the reduction assembly slipping
- extreme fine resolution of 24,000 steps per 1 inch
- much better views with the finer resolution
- tested to lift in excess of 56 pounds
- easy installation with step by step instructions
- sleek aesthetic look
- Motor system (gearbox, cover, belt pulley, belt, screw)
New slipfree driving system for Starlight Focuser.