Sky-Watcher STARTRAVEL telescopes are two-element, air-spaced achromatic refractors, that are well proven performers for "rich-field" views of comets, star fields, star clusters, nebulae, brighter galaxies & planets, the moon and the sun (with proper safety filtering!), as well as giving excellent daytime terrestrial views. These wide-field, short-tube telescopes are great as fixed aperture lenses for both astrophotography and terrestrial photography. Their “fast" focal ratios make them useful for capturing lunar and solar eclipses as well as nature photographs. The intuitive and easy to use AZ3 alt-azimuth mount provides high stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes.
- Achromatic objective, doublet with multi-coatings
- Aperture 120mm, focal lenght 600mm, f/5.0
- Solid OTA
- Stable 2" focuser with 1¼" reduction
- T2 thread for photographic accessories
- Alt-Azimutal mount included
- Optical tube 120/600mm doublet lens
- 2" focuser with 1¼" reduction
- Eyepieces 10mm + 25mm 1¼"
- Amici prism 45° ¼"
- AZ3 Alt-Azimut mount
- Adjustable Aluminum tripod
- Tube rings
- Red dot finderscope
Powerful and lightweight rich field Refractor by Skywatcher with 120 mm aperture