Sky-Watcher EVOSTAR telescopes are classic two-element, air-spaced, achromatic refractors. They are outstanding, high-performance, high-resolution instruments manufactured to high standards of optical and mechanical precision. With their long focal lengths and breathtaking, diffraction limited optical performance, they are ideal for the detailed high-power study of the moon, planetary surfaces and other objects in our solar system, giving crisp contrasty images.
No matter whether photos of objects of the solar system or long exposures of faint nebulae, this refractor brings an exemplary photographic achievement. We recommend, however, nebula filters for deep sky photography in order to increase the contrast values and to use the full resolution.
- Frraunhofer achromatic objektive, doublet with multi coatings
- Aperture 120mm, focal lenght 1.000, f/8.3
- Solid, high quality OTA
- Stable 2" focuser with 1¼" reduction
- T2 thread for photographic accessories
- Optical tube 120/1000mm FH doublet lens
- Dew cap
- 2" focuser with 1¼" reduction
- Tube rings
- Finderscope 9x50
A classic two-element, air-spaced,
achromatic refractor with outstanding performance