TS - Ritchey Chretien 20" f/8 - Optical Tube - Truss Tube
The TS 20" f/8 Ritchey Chretien Astrograph is a ultimate telescope for astrophotography. The scope is perfect for larger observatories.
The TS 20" f/8 Ritchey Chretien Truss Tube Astrograph is a true RC telescope and will give you spectacular photo results also with large format camera sensors.
The telescope is perfect for large observatories and will be carried from mounts like ASA DDM85.
- Aperture 20" / 508 mm
- Focal Length 4064 mm
- Focal Ratio f/8
- Carbon truss tube with 2 Losmandy Level dovetail bars
- 99 % dielectric high- reflectivity coating on main- and secondary mirror
- Big corrected flat field without need for additional correctors
- 3" Monorail Focuser with better stability
- Redesigned back plate, decoupling of the focuser from the telescope with seperate collimation.
Detailed description will be available soon.
Images are from the 16" TS RC Astrograph. The features are identical with the 20" version.Delivery contents
- 20" f/8 RC Astrograph
- 3" Focuser with 1:10 micro transmission
- Reduction to 2" and to 1.25"
- 2x Dovetails - Losmandy style
High quality 20" Ritchey Chretien by TS with Carbon Fibre Truss Tube.