Euro EMC Star Observatory Pier P200 - 80 cm Hight
- carries easily and with extremely low vibration 70 kg telescope weight
- the pyramide shape with octagonal base and conical surface ensures rigidity similar to a bell column
- modular system, different hights
- large base for optimum transmission of forces into the ground
- internal floor bolts, no nighttime pitfalls
- adapter for many mounts available
- industrial German engineering quality
The star observatory pier P200 is uncompromisingly designed for high load carrying capacity. The upper part of the pyramide has a cross-section which corresponds to a tube with 200 mm diameter, because of this she has the name. The lower part, where the effective forces are the highest, the diameter reaches 400 mm at the 1000 mm high version. The stiffness follows the diameter in third potency. The 400 mm diameter are 3 to 4 times sturdier than a steel tube with 180 mm diameter and 10 mm wall thickness!Delivery contains:
- Pyramide Pier
- Pyramide Head
On request we can gladly put all parts together, you need for your individual telescope / mount combination.
Sturdy pyramide Pier by Euro EMC with 80 cm Hight.