TS Imaging Star71 - 71 mm f/4,9 5-Element Flat-Field Apo - covers full size sensors
This apochromatic refractor is ultimately designed for astronomers who want the best results in photographic / CCD imaging. The TS Imaging Star 71 provides pinpoint stars at the very edge of a 45 mm imaging circle.
- The Imaging Star 71 mm f/4.9 Imaging refractor is one of the best telescopes for astrophotography.
- The telescope is highly portable. Weighs only 2 kg and is just over 320 mm long. This telescopes can go anywhere including under an airplane seat! It´s a great grab-and-go scope for the digital astrophotographer.
- The optical design of the Star 71 is a very new design using five element FPL-53 fluorite glass in three groups to produce colour free, pin-point images across a 45 mm flat field. No flatteners or reducers are needed.
- A heavy-duty 2.5" rack and pinion 10:1 dual-speed focuser is super sturdy and will not slip when locked down. even with heavier cameras attached.
The TS Optics Imaging Star 71 Apo provides pinpoint stars at the very edge of a 45 mm imaging circle. 347 mm focal length and the big well corrected field offers great rich field images.
The new 2.5" dual speed R&P focuser holds also very heavy cameras. The focuser ofers 360° rotation and a M48 direct camera connection.
The 5-Element optical system (3 groups) works more effective than a conventional objective - flattener - reducer design.
- Imaging Star 71 mm Apo
- CNC Tuberings
- Vixen Level Dovetail Rail with Phototripod Connection
Compact high quality 71 mm Astrograph by TS.