The TS ED70Q SD-Apo is an very good travel telescope for all photographers. This telescope is corrected very well by the built-in corrector on the axis and in the field. In addition, this scope also offers decent visual performance. Magnifications of up to approx. 150x are handled well by the lens, and the color error is significantly reduced. We recommend this telescope to all photographers who are looking for a portable, inexpensive and yet well-corrected refractor for photography and visual observation. Since the corrector is built into the OTA, there is no need for an expensive adapters. Just focus and you are automatically at the optimal distance.
The TS ED 70Q has a very comfortable working distance of 135mm from the 2" end. So you can use 2" star diagonals and eyepieces and you can easily reach the focus.
- Quadruplet design with ED doublet lens and FPL-51 doublet element
- Aperture 70mm, focal lenght 474mm, f/6.78
- Perfect for APS-C sensors
- Multi-coatings on any glass-air surface
- 2.5" R&P focuser with 70mm focus travel
- Stable metal OTA
- Optical tube 70/474mm
- Dew cap, retractable
- 2.5" R&P focuser with micro reduction
- 360° focuser rotation
- Adapter to 2", Thread M54x0.75
- CNC Tube rings
- GP level dovetail
Compact high Quality 4-lens 70 mm Travel Astrograph